Website Game Reign
- Responsible for the day-to-day operational accounting activities.
- Responsible for the timely submission of monthly/ quarterly full set of financial accounts, management accounts and GST tax reporting within the stipulated dateline.
- Implement financial and control process improvement initiatives.
- Liaise with auditors, bankers, tax agents and government bodies.
- Preparation of annual budget and cash flow projections.
- Review, enhance and participate in any Finance related projects.
- Support the business and management in any business analysis, projects, initiatives and other duties assigned.
- At least 5 years experiences in Accounting including some auditing experience preferred
- Minimum Bachelor of Accountancy or Finance with CPA or relevant professional qualification
- Experience in handling accounting and tax matters
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge of IFRS reporting standard
- Cheerful, Meticulous, possess good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Those who are available immediately will be preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org