Website Game Reign
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Talent recruiter with some basic HR generalist experience. You will be at the forefront of building the talent capabilities of our organization and ensuring our people have the best working culture throughout their journey with us. The right profile will be someone self-driven, motivated, curious and committed to deliver a fun and engaging candidate experience and creating strong consultative relationships with our stakeholders to attract the top talents.
- Drive our talent acquisition strategy and achieve our hiring plans
- Leverage social recruiting tools, medias, and internal referral network to source potential candidates by crafting engaging job posts and reflective branding campaigns
- Define talent requirements and build a strong talent pipeline and reserves
- Manage all recruitment channels and constantly optimize their effectiveness through data analysis and best practices
- Construct a full talent market insight repository for the game industry with analysis on Singapore gaming industry landscape and trend, conduct talent mapping and gain insights into the growing Gaming & e-Sports ecosystem within the region
- Manage end-to-end recruitment efforts for Singapore office
- Collaborate and support HR generalist functions and employee engagement when required
- Ensure all prospective candidates are treated with the utmost care and respect and have the best candidate experience with us
- Build and roll out various programs (interviewer trainings, Hiring Manager trainings, etc.) to ensure we keep a focus on cultivating a community of great interviewers and Hiring Managers
- Be an interview expert to actively participate in candidate interviews across all the disciplines that we’re hiring
- A degree from a well-regarded university with good academic credentials
- At least 3 years of working experience in recruitment agency or in-house talent acquisition recruiting / sourcing capacity across digital/consumer Tech or Creative industries (Gaming, Streaming platforms, Animation, Multi-media)
- Solid knowledge of applicable sourcing techniques using research tools such as Linkedin, Boolean, ArtStation and Application Tracking software/CRM tools.
- Solid industry and talent networks to support our sourcing requirements with your experience and relationships.
- Resourceful and people-oriented, with a strong affinity for critical thinking, hands-on execution and problem-solving
- Highly articulate and demonstrated exceptional communication competency, both oral and written
- Passionate about recruitment, people, culture, and HR services
- Passion in games a plus